Pan’Artisan Launches Versatile Artisan Speciality Bread Range
Pan’Artisan, renowned for its award-winning, finest quality, frozen, full and part baked, dough based products for the foodservice industry have just launched a new range of Artisan Speciality Breads; a selection of hand-crafted, authentic Italian bread sticks, perfectly suited to a variety of meal occasions and service styles, whether take out, snack or full service.
Small plates, sharing dishes and snack-sized portions have increased in demand together with a boom in fast-casual dining. In response to consumer and customer interest, Pan’Artisan now offers a versatile range of gourmet bread sticks which are made from premium quality, carefully sourced ingredients and ideally sized as a portable on-the-go snack solution or dinner accompaniment.
The bread stick selection caters to many styles of service and offers an adaptable and easy to use product encompassing many uses; be that a breakfast or teatime treat, authentic deli sandwich carrier, as part of a sharing platter, for dips or as an accompaniment to a main meal – Pan’Artisan has it covered.
The Artisan Speciality Bread range offers six delicious varieties:
- Green Olive or Black Olive with Pepper Bread Sticks – Incorporating a high percentage of premium quality Spanish olives (80kg of olives to 100kg of flour), encased in a light, crispy rustic bread. Ideal for sandwiches, dipping or as a pre-dinner bread.
- Fresh Onion Bread Sticks with a light texture and fragrant onion taste, ideal for an aromatic, tasty sandwich carrier or simply warmed as part of a cheese platter or sharing dish.
- Rustic Bread Sticks with Bell Peppers – incorporating fresh baby bell peppers, great as a carrier or with dips.
- Multi Cereal Bread Sticks containing a mix of grains and cereals, light in texture, rich in flavour and aroma. A perfect breakfast bread or snack; try using lighter fillings for a healthy option.
- Mini Raisin Bread Sticks providing a naturally sweet and healthier alternative to cakes or patisserie. This bread is slightly smaller in size, so makes a wonderful snack or teatime treat, a great choice for younger consumers.