Artisan Speciality Breads
The Artisan Speciality Bread range is available in the following pack sizes:
Green Olives, Black Olives with Pepper, Multi Cereal, Fresh Onion - 54 x 110g, Rustic Bread with Bell Peppers - 48 x 125g, Mini Raisin Bread - 105 x 75g
Multi Grain - YES
Mini Raisin Bread - YES
Rustic Bread with Bell Peppers - NO
Fresh Onion Bread Stick - NO
Green Olive Breadstick - NO
Black Olives with Pepper Breadstick - YES
All products should be stored in a freezer at -18°c until required.
Allow products to fully defrost at room temperature for up to 1 hour.
If cooking from frozen - all products from the Artisan Speciality Breads range should be cooked at a temperature of 220°c for approximately 8-10 minutes until the product is golden and fully cooked.
If cooking from defrosted - all products from the Artisan Speciality Breads range should be cooked at a temperature of 220°c for approximately 6-8 minutes until the product is golden and fully cooked.
The Artisan Speciality Breads range requires no preparation, products to be placed directly on oven shelf.
Ideally sized as a portable on-the-go snack solution or dinner accompaniment, our bread stick selection caters to many styles of service and offers an adaptable and easy to use product.
An extremely versatile product; be that a breakfast or teatime treat, authentic deli sandwich carrier, as part of a sharing platter, for dips or as an accompaniment to a main meal.
The Artisan Speciality Bread range offers six delicious varieties:
• Green Olive or Black Olive with Pepper Bread Sticks - incorporating a high percentage of premium quality Spanish olives (80kg of olives to 100kg of flour), encased in a light, crispy rustic
bread. Ideal for sandwiches, dipping or as a pre-dinner bread.
• Fresh Onion Bread Sticks - with a light texture and fragrant onion taste, ideal for an aromatic, tasty sandwich carrier or simply warmed as part of a cheese platter or sharing dish.
• Rustic Italian Bread with Bell Peppers - a light artisan bread incorporating fresh baby bell peppers, great as a carrier or with dips.
• Multi Cereal Bread Sticks - containing a mix of grains and cereals, light in texture, rich in flavour and aroma. A perfect breakfast bread or snack; try using lighter fillings for a healthy option.
• Mini Raisin Bread Sticks - providing a naturally sweet and healthier alternative to cakes or patisserie. This bread is slightly smaller in size, so makes a wonderful snack or teatime treat, a great choice for younger consumers.