Dough Balls – Naan
Our Naan Bread Dough Balls are available in cases of 70 x 130g
Coeliac - No
Lactose intolerant - No
Vegan - No
Vegetarian - Yes
- Dough Balls should be stored in a freezer at -18°C, until required
- For best results place the dough balls in a tray, cover to prevent drying out and place in a refrigerator, (0°-8°C), for at least 12 hours
- Should the surface become dry, lightly mist with water using a spray gun
- Remove from the fridge 2 hours before use and bring to room temperature, allowing the Dough Balls to double in size
- Once this stage has been reached, the Dough Balls can be used straight away, or returned to the fridge to keep stable until required
- The traditional method of hand stretching produces the best results but a rolling pin can be used until the required size and thickness is achieved
Using our expertise in dough, we have developed our Naan Bread Dough Ball to a traditional recipe, containing yoghurt, to give it a distinctive ‘naan bread’ flavour, so you can make your own, personalised version, to suit your operation.
It has been designed so it can be baked on a stone in a very hot oven removing the need for a tandoor and you can add ingredients such as chopped garlic, coriander or nigella seeds and even a Peshwari filling to make a truly authentic naan!
Pan'Artisan - manufacturers and suppliers of frozen naan dough balls to the commercial UK catering and foodservice trade.