Dough Balls – Pizza
Standard Pizza Dough Balls
Our dough balls come in a range of sizes and can be used to make thin crust or deep pan pizzas, as well as various other dough-based products.
Available in cases of 100 x 110g, 100 x 120g, 60 x 185g, 90 x 190g (wood burning), 90 x 200g (Special), 80 x 210g, 60 x 240g, 35 x 270g, 48 x 280g, 30 x 340g, 36 x 400g, 20 x 453g, 20 x 510g, 20 x 560g, 20 x 560g.
Our Doughball range also includes sourdough in sizes, 190g, 200g, 210g, including our new 5% sourdough dough balls in sizes 210g.
Please ask if you are unsure as to which product is best for your operation.
Using traditional methods and an authentic recipe, combined with a secret process to make the handling of the dough ball easier, anyone can now address the growing trend for high quality pizza. Like our standard Dough Balls, our Easy Stretch version are made from an original Neapolitan recipe. They are manufactured using only the finest ingredients, with no artificial preservatives, flavours or GM products. They are low in fat and a have a salt content of less than 1%.
Coeliac - No
Lactose intolerant - Yes
Vegan - Yes
Vegetarian - Yes
- Dough Balls should be stored in a freezer at -18°C, until required
- For best results place the dough balls in a tray, cover to prevent drying out and place in a refrigerator, (0°-8°C), for at least 12 hours
- Should the surface become dry, lightly mist with water using a spray gun
- Remove from the fridge 2 hours before use and bring to room temperature, allowing the Dough Balls to double in size
- Once this stage has been reached, the Dough Balls can be used straight away, or returned to the fridge to keep stable until required
- The traditional method of hand stretching produces the best results but a rolling pin can be used until the required size and thickness is achieved
- When stretching or ‘pining out’ your dough, ideally use a mixture of 70% semolina flour and 30% white flour as dusting flour
- Place the stretched dough onto a suitable sized pizza screen and spread pizza sauce onto the base, leaving 6mm from the edge
- Sprinkle over a little grated cheese and then toppings of your choice
- Remember to place cooked topping on first and raw topping last to ensure it is perfectly cooked. Finish with more grated cheese
Cooking times and temperatures will vary depending on the method and type of oven but cook until the cheese topping is golden brown. For food safety a core temperature of 75°C or above must be achieved for a minimum of 30 seconds.
Our premium quality Dough Balls are made from an original Neapolitan recipe, which allows greater elasticity of the dough, promoting a more superior, final flavour.
They are manufactured using only the finest ingredients, with no artificial preservatives, flavours or GM products. They are low in fat and have a salt content of less than 1%.
Pan'Artisan - manufacturers and suppliers of frozen pizza dough balls to the commercial UK catering and foodservice trade.
Find A Supplier For This Product
- A & F Blakemore & Son Ltd
- Bako Wales Limited
- Birchall Food Service
- Caterfood (Southwest) Limited
- C. Carnevale
- Charles Saunders Ltd
- Creed FoodService Ltd
- Dunns Food & Drinks Ltd
- Elite Foodservice
- Essex Flour & Grain
- Express Foodservice
- First Class Foodservice Ltd
- Food Options UK Ltd
- Harvest Fine Foods
- Hendersons Food Service Ltd
- Ilfracombe Food Service (IWG)
- JB Foods (Scotland) Ltd
- K & C Norton Wholesale Foods Ltd
- King Bros (Lady Lodge) Ltd
- Leathams Ltd
- Maws for Fine Foods Ltd
- Metrow Foods Ltd
- NB Foods
- N & B Foods Ltd
- Nicol Hughes Food Service Ltd
- Norfood Ltd
- P.R Continental
- Ritter Courivaud Ltd
- Savona Provisions
- Savoy Catering Supplies
- SFD (GB) Ltd
- Southover Food Company Ltd
- Thomas Ridley & Son Ltd
- Total Foodservice Solutions Ltd
- Total Foodservice Solutions Ltd
- Turner & Price Limited
- Turner Fine Foods
- Vipas Foods
- Waterdene Foodservice Ltd
- W McClure Ltd