Tear and Share Garlic Bread
Our Tear & Share Garlic Bread comes in two sizes; in cases of 12 x 220g (for 4-6 people) and 12 x 110g (ideal for two to share).
Coeliac - No
Lactose intolerant - No
Vegan - No
Vegetarian - Yes
- Tear & Share Garlic Bread should be stored in a freezer at –18°C, until required
- For best results remove bread from the outer case, but keep in the food grade liner, and defrost in a refrigerator overnight
- Alternatively, to defrost for use straight away, remove the bread from the box and allow to defrost at room temperature for 2 hours
- Unused breads can be kept in a refrigerator, in the food grade bag, for up to 4 days, do not refreeze
- Remove paper lining, place on a baking tray and into a pre-heated oven (190°C – 200°C) for 6-8 minutes
- Allow the garlic butter topping to melt into the bread and give a golden colour to the crust
- Ensure a minimum core temperature of 75°C for 30 seconds
- For even better results, loosen the seams of the ‘petals’ before baking to help the butter soak into the crumb
Our unique garlic bread is made by hand, in the shape of a flower head. It is part-baked, coated and injected with flavoursome garlic butter and sprinkled with Italian herbs.
Made with high quality ingredients and in an eye-catching shape, this product stands out among its rivals. Designed for sharing, this makes a tasty addition to any meal or sharing plate.
Pan'Artisan - manufacturers and suppliers of frozen garlic bread to the commercial UK catering and foodservice trade.